OOTD: shatter suit.

6:54:00 PM





Jacket Motel Rocks/ Jeans Motel Rocks/Shirt ASOS/ Boots Topshop/ Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Glasses Rayban Wayfarers/ Lips Beguiled by Topshop.

I'm rather obsessed with co-ordinates at the moment. I featured this jacket in an outfit post about a month ago, while the matching jeans were on their way to me, but now the outfit is complete. I love that this co-ord set is slightly different to my other suits as it has a much more casual vibe thanks to the denim-style jacket and high waist jeans. Here I've paired the ensemble with a great cropped shirt from ASOS, cutout boots and a touch of burgundy to break up the monochrome x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah I love this! Matching two piece suits are so fun :) The print is so unusual and your hair sets this look off
    Daisy x
    iheartteasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete