current obsession: printed jeans.

11:39:00 AM


L-R: Primark, Glassons, Glassons, Glassons, Primark, Glassons, River Island, Glassons

It's safe to say that I have fully embraced the printed pants trend, particularly in the denim category. Printed jeans are quickly becoming a fashion obsession of mine, and I can only imagine it's going to get worse as summer approaches. As you can see most of my collection is from Glassons, who are fueling my addiction with a plethora of new prints every week, that I 'need' to add to my collection. Throughout the winter I've been pairing the darker coloured ones with sheer shirts, jumpers and coats, but as it warms up am looking forward to wearing the brighter ones with a simple white tee and chunky necklace. Keep your eyes out for them outfit posts to come, they're not hard to miss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments