OOTD: bleached.

7:08:00 AM






Jacket Topshop/ Jumper H&M/ Jeans ASOS/ Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Edea Spike/ Glasses Alexander Wang/ Necklace Nelly/ Rings Ruby, Isa Dambeck.

A bit of a casual look today, I chased the dark clouds home and only just managed to get these snaps before it started to pour with rain. The jeans are a new addition I nabbed in the ASOS sale, they're my first pair of boyfriend style jeans and I'm rather liking them. The tie dye/bleached denim also fits in with my current obsession for printed jeans, so overall they are a win/win. As for my shoes, they're perhaps my favourite pair of JC's at the moment. The leather sneaker style and hidden wedge mean they are super comfortable for everyday wear and I love the reactions of people when they see the lethal spikes on the back  x

You Might Also Like

2 comments