rings.

6:15:00 AM

Crown, Initial + Infinity Knot Etsy/ Six band Stolen Girlfriends Club.

I'm a sucker for silver rings but something that really frustrates me is when they tarnish. Now I'm not only talking about cheap chain store brands, but I've also experienced it with those towards the higher end such as Marc by Marc Jacobs and Dior. This has led me to the resolution to only buy sterling silver rings, as no matter how much I may love the design (or designer), I really can't be doing with having to take my rings off every time I want to wash my hands. I've recently picked up a few sterling silver beauties from Etsy for incredibly reasonable prices, and although they may not carry the designer name, they are gorgeously handcrafted and will last the distance x

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. OMG! Love that knot ring!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    Ps: I just started a running blog with my best friend. If you’re thinking about starting to run, may I invite you to our blog? www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool rings! omg i love the 'stolen' a lot!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
    Check out my new post at Fashion Week Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing like telling someone your ring is sterling silver (or so you've chosen to believe), only to discover a lovely green ring around your finger when you've removed it to show them. i, myself, am becoming a sterling silver convert too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah tarnishing...why I hate wearing rings so much :( It' a shame that you have to stick to silver rings only, but there are plenty of pretty silver rings out there, I'm sure!
    Also, thank you for your kind comment about my vlogs- it means a lot when people say they enjoy them! xxx
    everythingandthegirlxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute rings!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding cute dainty pieces on etsy! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!! Well done!

    http://straplesss.blogspot.pt
    Check my blog, follow me if you like it &leave a comment so i can follow you back <3 Love xx

    ReplyDelete