OOTD: in my birthday suit.

7:57:00 AM







Suit Glassons/ Top Vintage/ Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Stunner/ Glasses Alexander Wang/ Necklace Topshop/ Bag Topshop/ Rings Ruby, Karen Walker, Etsy, Stolen Girlfriends Club/ Lips Whimsical by Topshop. 

Here I am in my birthday suit...not quite, but I did indeed wear a suit on my birthday. I paired the matching geometric print with a simple black top, which was my mum's from the 80's, and my amazing new JC Stunners which were a birthday present to myself. I am literally in love with these shoes! Although they're a little big (nothing an insole can't fix) they are very comfortable and easy to walk in, something I can vouch for as I spent the day walking around town doing some spontaneous shopping. Overall I had a fantastic day, got rather spoilt and enjoyed a lovely dinner with friends that ended with Gangnam style at 1am. OOTN to come x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. happy birthday. i hope you had a fun time. love this outfit. the hat suits you very well. the printing on the suit is amazing. love the shoes.
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing patterned suit, and very cool matching chunky heels!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Sure, just followed you. Love what you've done with the Topshop reflect heels x

      Delete
  3. Great necklace!

    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a unique style, Great blog btw!
    maybe we could follow each other!

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Sure thing, just checked out your blog and followed. Love your tartan river island jeans x

      Delete