OOTD: lilacism.

8:46:00 AM







Jumper Cotton On/ Shirt Glassons/ Jeans Glassons/ Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Glen/ Glasses Alexander Wang/ Necklace Topshop/ Lips D'Lilac by Limecrime.

Lilac is currently one of my favourite colours for Spring. As I'm such a fan of coordination I was thrilled when I found this jumper for only $10 as it matches my shirt and lipstick perfectly. It's a very light knit which will be perfect as the weather gets warmer and enjoy the long length and dipped hem. Also new in is the shard necklace which I nabbed for pence in the Topshop sale. It arrived (along with a few other items you'll see soon) on my birthday so was like another present from myself really x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. great look. the pants are amazing. the shoes are such an eyecatcher, love them.
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lilac so much, I've currently got my eye on a satchel that's lilac in fact! This whole look is fab but I particularly love the jumper.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete