JC of the day: cuffed.

6:14:00 AM


I wore the Cuffed last night which are one of my latest JC purchases I picked up pre-shoe spending ban. They're a style I've had my eye on for about a year, but back then thought I would own the grey or black suede. It seems as my JC collection has grown my shoe style has strayed to the more unconventional. As you can see I decided on the coral leather and am happy I did as they're such a unique colour and I prefer the leather finish to the suede. Also, I got them on sale from Eilatan, which is a site I haven't purchased from before. Although the shipping cost was rather extortionate, they arrived in less than a week and the fact the sale price was heavily reduced balanced out the total. Keep an eye out for the outfit post in the next few days x

You Might Also Like

0 comments