OOTD: neon leopard.

7:06:00 AM






Dress Lonely Hearts/ Leather Jacket Oasis/ Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks/ Necklace DIY/ Rings Isa Dambeck, My mum's, Stolen Girlfriends Club/ Lips Rumour Has It by Topshop. 

This is the outfit I wore to my birthday dinner, but didn't get a chance to photograph it until now. The dress was actually an unexpected purchase on my birthday day so decided to wear it straight away. I'm not usually a fan of yellow, or leopard print, but something really attracted me to this dress and I'm glad I tried it on (my bank account was not). It's Lonely Hearts, one of my favourite labels, and I love the hook & eye panelling detail which is similar to the zip dress. In person the colour is a lot more neon than shows up on the camera and I enjoy the fact the print is more abstract than literal. I'm looking forward to wearing it without tights if, and when, summer hits x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This dress is great! I often get drawn in by pieces I would never usually buy too, but it's fun to go out of your fashion comfort zone sometimes :) Hope you had a great birthday! http://ihearttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/xx

    ReplyDelete