new in: hats hats hats.

6:30:00 PM

Hats Cotton On

Since I've had short hair I haven't worn many hats, but after bagging these bargains I think that is about to change. I picked them up on an unexpected trip to Cotton On at only $2 each! I saw the straw cap a while ago and loved it, but my friend thought rather differently. I'm glad I held off on the purchase as I nabbed it for less than the price of a chai latte. As for the floppy hats I was on the hunt for an oxblood one in winter but had no success. Although the season has changed, I think it could transition into summer and at the tiny price got the taupe also to coordinate with my Alexander Wang Rocco x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. In love with the burgundy hat, also love your boots in the below post :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete