OOTD: squiggle.

7:00:00 PM








Jacket Zara/ Trousers Glassons/ Shoes Glassons/ Necklace Mimco/ Glasses Vintage/ Lips Innocent by Topshop.

Today is an outfit I wore to work the other week with my favourite Zara blazer. Although I don't think it has featured on my blog until now it is probably one of the most worn pieces in my wardrobe as it's so versatile with a bit of interest provided by the studs. I also love the chanel-esque boucle fabric that has been left raw at the edges. As the outfit is pretty plain I added some quirkiness with the squiggle print pants and oversized vintage glasses, and some colour with my shoes. Now the shoes I'm not so proud of as they are a Jeffrey Campbell dupe I bought last summer. As a JC fanatic I often feel rather annoyed when the high st copy his designs, but alas I succumbed to the $20 price point and the fact that the Mary Roks don't come in this colour. Although they look extremely similar to the Mary Roks, they are not as high quality as the fabric creased around the ankle on first wear and the edges of the peep toe rub my toes to blister point when worn all day.  Having said that, I still like these shoes as they coordinate perfectly with the squiggle print and add a more summery vibe than my authentic black pair would have x

You Might Also Like

0 comments