new in: embellish.

7:06:00 AM




My latest arrival is this gorgeous embellished top from ASOS. I first spotted it on Ellie Goulding on the homepage but couldn't find it online, yet after a few days persistently checking the new in section there it was. I love the contrast of the leather sleeves and delicate embellishment which makes it easy to dress up or down. I'm looking forward to pairing it with a white skirt and sandals for day, or disco pants a leather jacket and killer heels for night x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous!
    Such a Lovely top and I love the contrast of the leather!

    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eyeing up this sweater too! I love the embellishment. Can't wait to see how you decide to style it http://ihearttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete